I took a few more pictures of Ashton at 2 weeks old. I can't get enough of her fingers and toes! I also love the way Addie is looking at her little sister... just taking it all in! She actually is a lot better with Ashton than I thought she would be!
4 comments:
Wow, she really looks like Randy in that first picture.
She is such a beautiful baby, and YOU take AMAZING pictures! I love them.
Congrats on the new addition to your family. Your family is beautiful. I am not sure you remember me from Ricks. I was in one of your FHE groups. I was looking through some old letters of mine and was reminded of several individuals, including you, that I have not spoken with in years. Then I thought, "I wonder if I could find these old friends of mine on the web." So far you are the only one I have been able to find. But I was still excited to send you a note to say hi.
Congrats on the new addition to your family. Your family is beautiful. I am not sure you remember me from Ricks. I was in one of your FHE groups. I was looking through some old letters of mine and was reminded of several individuals, including you, that I have not spoken with in years. Then I thought, "I wonder if I could find these old friends of mine on the web." So far you are the only one I have been able to find. But I was still excited to send you a note to say hi.
Post a Comment