Shallan, your kids are simply adorable! Congrats on #4, she's a doll. You seem to be so happy, I'm glad things are going so well for you. And I love your blog! It's great to be able to keep up with old friends. Chrissy
Your kids are so darling and I think it's amazing that you and Randy still look young and fun, just the way you were before having kids. Your family looks like so much fun!
2 comments:
Shallan, your kids are simply adorable! Congrats on #4, she's a doll. You seem to be so happy, I'm glad things are going so well for you. And I love your blog! It's great to be able to keep up with old friends.
Chrissy
Your kids are so darling and I think it's amazing that you and Randy still look young and fun, just the way you were before having kids. Your family looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment