So the day came to run. I sent her with her dad because I was babysitting, hoping she would be able to finish the mile without walking too much!
Randy said he was so proud of her! He saw girls coming in so he started looking way down the race for her, but she had already past him! You can see her back side as she's passing the finish line.
She ran with 78 third and second graders, and came in 13th. The first 15 places got a medal... she was so happy! But she was even more happy when her picture made it in the paper!


2 comments:
YAY Avery!!! That's awesome!! Mr. Lorne can barely run a mile! HAHAHA!!
Way to go Avery! RAndy got some good pictures. I was video-cording so I put some on the snap shots and got pictures of Shaye's leg in the corner. :)
Post a Comment