I took a million pictures while my family was all in town, so I figured the best way to talk about our week was to make a few collages. My Uncle Ed has a million hawaiian shirts and brought some for everyone, hence all the hawaiian shirts! One day was all for grandma. We let her know that this gathering was all for her and we sang happy birthday to her. My sister, Ann, made a beautiful quilt as a present. It was a crossword puzzle, which she loves to do, with names of her ancestors before and after. We also made one day about my nephew, Kyson, who is leaving on his mission to Bulgaria for our church in 2 days! We had Austin dress in a suit and missionary tag, while the cousins all sang "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission". We all signed a laundry bag for him to take with him.
And what is summer without swimming! We spent a couple HOT days over at my mom's condo swimming to stay cool!
And you can't come back to Bartlesville without visiting Woolaroc. I actually hadn't been out there for a long time, so I was excited. I don't know if the weather was cooler that day or if we were just out there earlier, but the buffalo, deer and longhorns were all over the road! I couldn't believe how close I was to them! I got some great pics! It was a great day!
And another Bartlesville classic, The Kiddie Park! There's something about the Kiddie Park that brings the "kid" out in you! We went on a great night... all train rides were FREE!!





3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time and did a lot! Where did you make your collages? I like how you put so many in there!
Hey Nat! I use Picasa to edit and upload my pictures onto the blog. It's pretty simple... and that's what I need!
I love the collages too and seeing all the pics of your family! All the kids are growing up so fast.
I also had to mention that my sister Audrey went on her mission to Bulgaria - she loved it. Congrats to your nephew!
Post a Comment