
The kids started school on August 17th. This is my last year to have the kids all at one school, so I'm going to really enjoy this year! Avery is so excited to be head of the school! She is now in 5th grade and she got Mrs. Henderson as her teacher. She was so excited because her dad also had Mrs. Henderson for 5th grade! This is her second time to have the same teacher as her dad!

Austin was a little more hesitant to start school. He is more of a home-body like me! Austin is now in 3rd grade and has Mrs. Trotter as his teacher. He really likes his teacher but doesn't have as many of his friends in his class as last year. But luckily boys are different than girls and his friends still play with him at recess even if they do have different teachers in the classroom!

Addison is now in Kindergarten! Addie was really hoping for Mrs. Swanson, and she got her! I went in to school with the kids on the first day and they all ended up leaving me to go to their classes... even Addie! It made me really happy though because I knew they were comfortable with their school, teachers and friends.

Ashton was trying to sneak into everyones pictures...

So I finally took one of her by herself!! This is mine and Ashton's last year together so we are going to make the most of it! No school for her this year. I decided not to do Mother's Day Out because she doesn't like it and I didn't want her to hate school yet!

When I picked the kids up from school after the first day they all came into the van saying how much they loved school and loved their teachers. I almost cried with happiness!! Here's hoping this attitude keeps up for the whole year! Avery even said it was her favorite day ever... besides Disney World! Wow, that's big! :)
1 comment:
Wow, that is big. Glad they like it so much! They look so cute, and Avery looks so old! I can't believe it. Middle school is HUGE deal, and its around the corner. Crazy year it's going to be. enjoy your time with Ashton!
Post a Comment