Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Card Pictures

 I love taking pictures.  One of my favorite things about the Christmas holiday is getting pictures from friends and family.  However, my family doesn't quite share that same love... so it's quite a chore getting some of them to cooperate (Randy).  The day I decided we would have the time to take pictures was actually quite cold.  We have a field at the end of our street so I loaded up the family and a ladder and set the timer.  Wa'la!!!  But when I got home I didn't like all the pics.  However... this one had to do because it included my dear sweet husband who I knew would not be up for going back out another day to retake.
 I mustered up the courage to get my kids back in their outfits... and to my surprised they didn't throw a big fit!  Score!!
 And double-score because the weather was warmer and the light was so much better!  I love the color of the tall yellow grass with the red in their clothes!
Look how happy they are!  I think I promised them a trip to Sonic Drive-in or something... but it worked!  Christmas cards are out! 

No comments: