Friday, January 16, 2015

Garth Brooks in Concert!

Garth Brooks came out of retirement and Randy was so excited to go see him.  I was a Garth Brooks fan but I was an even bigger George Strait fan and thought I didn't need to spend the money to see Garth sing, so Randy went without me with some friends.    He came back and said I had to go!  He got out his old Garth Brooks box set of CD's and we started listening to all of them, bringing back memories from the good ole days, and I agreed to go!

Wow!!  I can see why he was Entertainer of the Year so many times back then... because he still had it!!  It was the most amazing concert.  I'm so glad Randy made me go!

We also brought along our friends!  Here I am with Nellie Jones.

This was actually Blake's first concert!  He chose a good concert to start off with!  (Blake, Nellie, Shallan and Randy) Such a great night with great friends!  Yes, Randy went and saw Garth twice, but he would have gone a third time in a heartbeat!

No comments: