This is Avery's 3rd season playing soccer, and she has really picked up the game! Randy was her coach the first two seasons and agreed to coach again this fall, but I had him back out because he had so many prior commitments on Saturdays and would miss so many games.
It's really fun to watch her... she is so aggressive and wants to play just as hard as I did (she says). She has been told that I had a really good kick and was nicknamed "Big Foot" so she is trying very hard to get the same nickname!Avery has scored most of the goals for her team... one game she scored 6 and another game she had 5 goals. Her team is called the Queen Bees.

+07.jpg)
+07.jpg)

1 comment:
Wow! I bet it's fun to watch her play your sport, and do so well. Those are some great pictures.
Post a Comment