Randy was the one that kept after me to get a pregnancy test. I kept saying no, there's no way... so he went himself and picked one up. I couldn't believe when it came back positive! Our reactions at the time were different, but we are both excited! Avery wants a girl, Austin wants a boy... but Randy and I are praying for a healthy mom (I always get really sick) and healthy baby!! Keep us in your prayers!!



3 comments:
Wa Hoo! You have such darling kids... I'm glad to hear there will be one more even if he/she had to sneak in and surprise you in order to get here. ha ha... I hope your pregnancy is easier this time around! When is your due date?
Congratulations!
Jared and Camille
FOUR is FABULOUS!! That's my motto :) Congrats! We are so excited for you guys!!
Love,
Trin
Hey Shallan, I finally broke down after Amanda told me I should do one of these blogs! You can check us out at www.theholysmokes.blogspot.com It's good to see things are going well for you guys! We miss being in Oklahoma more than we though! It has been very nice being closer to family though so the kids can get to know all their cousins! Congrats on the upcoming baby! I can't believe how grown up they all look after just only a year since we have been gone! You need to tell Julie to start one of these too! :)
Post a Comment