
It's always fun for the kids when Randy gets home... he'll play in the snow with them! I'm first to admit that I'm a wimp and I hate being cold. I go out to take the pictures and run right back inside.

Here is Randy making a fort with the kids. Avery is trying to get a picture with Addie but she doesn't like being told to stay still and smile. I haven't trained her well enough yet!

Randy had me get in for a few pictures. It actually wasn't too cold at this time... but I went back out 5 minutes later and you could tell the temperature was already dropping. I didn't stay out long!

Here is Randy with the kids... they sure love their dad! And this is Austin trying to make a snow angel. I don't think it turned out very good, but it's always fun laying in the snow... when you're a kid!
Avery is trying to start a snowball fight with her dad. I don't think she knows what she is getting herself into! And of course Addie observing everyone. I think this is her first time to actually play in the snow... it was a lot to take in but she loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment