Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Outside Fun


We didn't take a whole lot of pictures during Christmas. It was hard enough hauling the kids back and forth... and back and forth. Getting the camera to all of our destinations was the least of my worries. Needless to say- it stayed home most of the time! Avery got a hot pink motorized scooter from Santa this year... and it was hard to get her off! Here is Avery and her cousin Rachel taking turns on the scooter.

I think Randy was excited that Avery got a new scooter so he could take over her old scooter! This is the only picture I got of Austin during the holiday, he was always over at his Grandma and Grandpa John's house because his boy cousins were in town. He doesn't get to play with too many boys on my side of the family!

Addie really does love her scooter from Santa. She is giving me a bad look because I stopped pushing her so I could take a picture. Addie LOVES being outside... she is a goer!!

Here is my sister and her daughter, Sora. I put this picture on here because this is the only picture I had of Austins new green machine from Santa. Like I said, he wasn't home much! It's a fun little bike, but the back wheel fell off and is waiting to be put back on!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Camille said...

Fun new bikes! Emma has the same one Santa brought Addie. Can adults ride the motorized scooter or is it only for kids?

Trinidy said...

I love Addie's expression!

JTuffy said...

T-shirts and shorts! Man, I love Christmas in Oklahoma!!