I was trying to teach Addison how to roll your tongue and also how to make a fish face. She has the rolling tongue down great but her imitation of a fish cracked me up- I had to get it on video. The only problem with trying to tape her doing anything is she just wants to see what is in the camera!
6 comments:
That is ADORABLE!! Lovin' the fish face!
She is so cute!! I love the video!
Ella thinks every time I take a picture of her she needs to roll her tongue~ she calls it a taco. I'm planning on making a blog entry with them sometime.
I loved the video! I probably shouldn't have watched the video in class though, because everyone wanted to know why I was laughing so much!
That is too cute! I can't believe she can roll her tongue like that--too funny!
That is too darn cute!
I to am amazed at her talent. Maybe because I can't roll my tongue. This will be tonights activity see who in our family can roll their tongues. Fish face made me laugh also.
Post a Comment