Randy is in a competition with his family to lose the most weight percentage. They started January 1.... I told him it wasn't very nice of him to start losing weight while I'm gaining it!! Truthfully though, I'm very proud of his diligence in excercising.He usually isn't dressed so crazy when he is working out!! I actually thought this was a funny outfit so I chose today to take the picture... hehehe!!! He is looking good though!
And I had to get a picture with Addie in the background because I swear everytime he gets on the treadmill I have to watch her like a hawk. She loves standing there and watching him but it scares me to death! Austin, on the otherhand, usually runs around the room in circles and says he is excercising like his dad.


2 comments:
Run Randy Run!!! :-)
What a good idea. Sam joined the COP challenge that started this weekend, so hopefully it will be motivating! I'll need to motivation when I'm done.
Way to go Randy... are you winning?
Post a Comment