Thursday, March 27, 2008

Go-carting in Branson, MO


There was a go-cart place up in Branson that we thought looked like a lot of fun. It was called Wild Woody's, and it wound up about three stories then came back down. It turned out to not be as great as everyone thought! The kids hated it... and the adults said it went really slow. But they had another regular course that everyone enjoyed! Here is Randy and Austin ready to drive on the Wild Woody.

Sibling rivalry never ends! Randy and Julie were racing and look what happened! Randy and Julie are smiling, but Tanner is not a happy camper!!

Avery rode with Grandma John. Like I said, she didn't like the Wild Woody ride, but this was the other course and she had a blast on it!

Poor Addie and I had to just sit and watch! I found this little train that she rode while we waited for the others to be done. Everytime it stopped, she wanted it started again. I just kept putting quarter after quarter into that thing!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: