Thursday, March 27, 2008

Silver Dollar City


We were so excited to go to Silver Dollar City!! But we didn't think everyone else in the WORLD was excited to be there too!!! It was so crowded- tons more than I've ever seen!!

We did manage to get a few rides in... Avery rode a roller coaster with her Aunt Julie, and this Dumbo ride with Randy. Austin rode Dumbo twice with me and then the teapot ride.

Then we went over to this building where Austin and Addison had a BLAST! There were balls that you could put inside vacuums and shoot out of guns. They could have stayed there all day, but I thought it was really LOUD!

And you can't go to any theme park without cotton candy!! They had blue mouths, hands and clothes before all was said and done. I wish they made white cotton candy! We love Silver Dollar City... but I'm not sure we will try it again during Spring Break!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Trinidy said...

Looks like fun!! Your kids are so beautiful!