Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy 7th Birthday Avery!

I think I'm always more surprised with how old Avery is each year than I am with the other kids... since she is my oldest! I can't believe I'm a mother to a 7 year old! I know I will say that every year... it just goes by so fast! Here we are back at the donut shop! We love our chocolate glazed donunts!!!
Addie has to take on either the donut holes or just glazed... no chocolate. But she doesn't seem to mind! Notice Austin really trying to get what's left on his face. We don't want to waste anything!!
We weren't going to make a big deal out of this year's birthdays... but Randy talked me into a last minute sleepover with some of Avery's friends. They had a really good time! I have some great videos of the girls dancing that I'm going to be pulling out at Avery's 16th birthday!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Avery won't remember this but when I would watch her, when she was a baby, and she would start to cry I would put on "A-Teens" and she would stop. Gotta love that techno! Mamma Mia!!

Trinidy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both Avery & Austin!
Yummm...I think I might be going to the donut shop tomorrow morning!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Annie said...

Hi Shallan! You have a good-looking family. I know you probably hear this alot, but Avery looks so much like you. They're very cute- can't wait to see the
4th!