Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring Concerts

Austin had a Spring Concert at the Bartlesville High School again. This time we didn't get there as early so we were up on the balcony! These things are a mad house! But it was super cute to see all the little kids. Austin was a flower and they sang some really cute songs.


I love this picture of him! I know he is thinking "when are we going to start!" He actually had a really good time and did all the hand motions and sang all the words!
Avery's spring concert was at her school during the day. She sang very well and got to play the fish bone instrument in one of the songs. I didn't realize she was also going to get an award that day. I think it was for showing excellence in class. Anyway, it's a Ranch Heights Wranglers sticker that goes on your car. I don't like stickers on my car... so hopefully she will forget about it! But I was very proud of her!
Since Avery's concert was during the day, Addie and I were the only ones who made it. Addie enjoyed it. We got there early so we could sit next to the aisle and she could stay in her umbrella stroller. That was more for me than her!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shallan...your children are so cute! It has been so fun to read your blog. I would love to get in touch with Ann and Joleen...shoot me an email from my blog:

http://4ofeight.blogspot.com/

:)

Kathy Shores