I discovered the Bumbo right after Addie had learned to sit up by herself, so I was quite excited to be able to use it with Ashton! I LOVE it... and so does she!
We just started using it a little bit. As you can tell, her head is still a little wobbly! But she loves sitting up and watching me fold laundry or do dishes, etc. That is until she has had enough and just wants to be held! Ashton is 10 weeks old now!



6 comments:
I can't believe she is 10 weeks already! Your family is beautiful!! Keep in touch!
Kaylin absolutely LOVED her bumbo! In fact she still uses it some!
She's so tiny in there! Sydnee fills the whole thing up. :) She likes it okay, but only if we are down playing with her. Not if she is sitting all by herself
10 weeks, I feel like you just had her. My, how time flies. She's just adorable.
What kind of camera do you have? You always have the best photos!
Rylee loved her Bumbo chair too! I wish they had those when Mitchell was a baby!! Cant wait to see you in Dallas!!
Post a Comment