Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Halloween Pics- I promise!!

 
Wow! It seemed like Halloween lasted forever this year!! Lots of pictures, but lots of good ones, so I couldn't help but get a few more pictures in for you all to see! I love this picture of Avery! Again, she was a diva this year.
 
This picture of Austin turned out crystal clear, at least for my camera! I think its pretty obvious what he is for Halloween! :)
 
Addie is in LOVE with this broken swing in our front yard. She could swing all day! I think with her fairy costume it made her feel like she was really flying!
 
I had finally gotten Ashton into her costume and got everything situated to take a few pictures before her makeup rubbed off. As soon as I took one picture, my camera told me it was out of batteries!! Good thing the picture turned out okay!! This bear costume as lasted through all four children!! One of those great investments!! Hope you all had a great Halloween this year!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Springers said...

You are so good dressing up Ashton. I just did the typical baby pumpkin for Sydnee. She looks so cute with her little face painted!

Anne said...

Love the lighting on the picture of Addie! They all looked super cute! LOVE halloween!