Friday, October 24, 2008
Spookarama!
I took the kids to the Spookarama night in our town. It started out with games and candy and then the Kiddie Park (amusement park for little kids) opened up for more fun! Randy was out of town, so by the time I got Avery, Austin and Addie ready and took pictures, I didn't have time to get Ashton in her outfit. But no worries!! There's more Halloween fun to come!!! Avery (and her cousin, Mika) were divas, Austin was Spider-Man... again... and Addie was a fairy, and their other cousin, Sora, was a cat. They had a lot of fun. There was a ship on one side and a castle on the other shooting cannons with candy inside. I think that was their favorite part... except Addie! She was so scared- somehow I still got her up on the ship for a picture! My mom and sister (and my 2 nieces) also went, so I had lots of help. By the end, everyone was so tired of walking around. We had parked far away so we had to be pretty inventive on how to get everyone back to the car!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment