Sunday, November 2, 2008

Guess who just turned 31!!!!

 
It seemed like just yesterday you were a baby yourself...
 
So sweet and innocent...
 
And now you have four kids of your own!! (Ashton is MIA... but she wishes you a happy birthday too!!)
 
Wow! Austin can't believe you can still blow out your own candles!! Happy Birthday, Randy! To the best husband and father anyone could dream of! Thanks for always bringing love and laughter into our home. WE LOVE YOU.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Pam said...

WOW!! Can't believe it. I only feel 31 myself! But I guess we've been in town for 27 years so I guess that would be about right.=)
Happy Birthday Randy!!

Trinidy said...

Happy Birthday Randy from the Roeckers! I love your baby pictures, I can see so many similarities to your own little babies! Too cute!

Jolene said...

Aaahh! Wasn't he cute... So maybe my bald Trevor has hope for hair. Love to read your posts and see your adorable kids. Looks like you're having fun!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Randy. I love the look in Austin's eyes... too cute!

Springers said...

I can definately see the resemblance in his baby pictures and Ashton! Happy Birthday Randy!!

Kenny said...

Happy Birthday, Randy! Welcome to the old man club.

Anne said...

Happy Birthday RANDY! Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Bobbie Murphy said...

dude is old, says ryan