With all the craziness of this summer, we signed the kids up late for soccer. This meant Avery was placed on a different soccer team. However, it turned out great because now she was on the same team as her cousin Mika and one of her best friends Kendall. Not to mention she made a lot of new great friends! Their team name is the Flames.
It amazes me how much Avery grows from season to season. She is really getting the concept down and keeps improving! I really enjoy watching her play!
I was also amazed at how much more aggressive Austin got this season. He gets his foot in there and really tries hard. He even scored his first goal this season!
We still had some troubles getting him excited for a game every Saturday! I think it was because all his games were at 3pm or 4pm and he was worn out by that time. Hopefully next season we will have a better time schedule. Great job Avery and Austin!! I'm so proud of you!!





No comments:
Post a Comment