Before we left for Thanksgiving, Avery was talking to me about getting her ears pierced. We have always said when she turned 8 she could have them pierced, but she informed me that her birthday fell in soccer season and she couldn't play with earrings in! I actually had a very bad experience taking my earrings out for a soccer game before I was supposed to, so I agreed with her and told her when we got back from Nashville.
I had forgotten about it, but Avery reminded me again! So, when Randy got home from work, we all went to the mall to have Avery's ears pierced. She was very brave, but made sure she held on to daddy's hand.
She picked out little diamond flowers. She looks so grown up!
And Santa even came down to tell the kids that they were being good! He was watching!!!

3 comments:
YAY for Avery!! She's so beautiful! The earings look wonderful on her!
LOVE the picture with Santa, too!!
That is so funny you told Avery..."eight." I have told Rachel the same thing...as that is when I was allowed to have my ears pierced. I can't believe Rachel will be doing that next year! They really are growing up! YIKES!
How fun, Linsey just got her ears pierced earlier this year. It does make them look so grown up! We've been in Mexico on vacation, just got back last night. We find out next week what our baby is. I'll keep you posted!
Post a Comment