Our winter in Oklahoma this year has been a complete rollercoaster of temperatures! One day we will be in the 70's and by that evening we will drop to 20 degrees. We have done that a handful of times this season. This was one of the warmer days!
Addie loves to go to the park, her favorite thing to do is swing on the swings. She could stay there for hours- but I got her off to enjoy the rest of the toys.
So the weather has really done a number on me with my allergies! I never even had an allergy problem, but windy and warm one day and then windy and cold the next is not great on my system. But I'm not going to complain- because I'm very grateful for those "breaks" in the weather. If it was always warm, I wouldn't notice it! But now when its warm, everything in my life stops and we just go out and enjoy the day.
This particular day the older kids were back in school and once again the weather was starting to turn back cold, so we went to the park without Avery and Austin. Ashton loves watching Addie play on the toys. She thinks Addie is the funniest person alive!

2 comments:
You're so good to be getting out and going to the park. I should be taking Jaxson. I love yall's family pictures at the top.
Cute pictures! We are jealous. It's snowing today. The snow melts as it lands though, so it's no fun, just cold! We are sick of McDonalds indoor playland. That is as good as it gets around here!
Post a Comment