Friday, January 23, 2009
Principle's Award
Avery had an assembly this week and received the Principle's Award for all-around school excellence. They award one boy and one girl from each grade. The award says, "Because of you, our school is a better place to learn. You have proven to me by your actions that one person can make a difference. I applaud you for what you have accomplished and look forward to hearing even more great things about you in the future." Along with her certificate she received a free kids meal at Chili's and a bracelet. Randy, Addie, Ashton and I were all there- but we only got a picture of her with Addison because we ran out of time. The yearbook was taking pictures of all the kids from the different grades that received the award. Way to go Avery, we are so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go Avery!!
Awesome Avery! Way to GO! She must take after her mom.... :)
Shallan- I think Avery is just like you. I'm sure you won the "Principal's Award" at some point!
Very impressive Avery! You're a beautiful AND smart young lady! Congratulations! In Randy's defense (after reading other comments) you may have some of him too. He's not THAT dumb... But seriously, you should both be proud.
Post a Comment