Last night I had Ashton on the floor playing with some toys while I was sitting in the recliner watching a movie. All of a sudden, she was next to me playing with my shoes! My first thought was I must have had her closer to me than I realized... so I moved her further away and watched. Sure enough, she pulled herself right back to me. I can't believe she is in the beginning stages of crawling! You're growing up baby!
3 comments:
Way to go Ashton! That's awesome. I wish Sydnee would get to moving... well, I think I do!
Such a big, sweet girl!! I haven't hardly had a chance to see her in person!(only the one time at the Ahlert's house right after she was born) We are coming for Sam's birthday so we will see you then hopefully!! By the way, We have gotten Rylee to goo poo poo on the potty 2 nights in a row!! I will let you know if it continues and if it does I will let you know how we did it!!(and I will probably post it because I am SO excited that I'm about ready to pee my pants) Okay...is that to much info on bodily functions???
Yeah! That is SO dang cute! I can't believe she is already THAT big! Time flies! and I haven't had a chance to see her either! Boo hoo. By the time I see her, she will probably be running at this rate! ha ha! Thanks for sharing! She is a doll.
Post a Comment