Avery and Austin were both sick for Valentines Day! It was really hard for them to stay home and miss their parties at school. I felt so bad! We tried to make Saturday extra special for them. The kids started the morning with pink donuts and candy- definitely a treat!
However, Ashton had her usual bottle and Cheerios!
Randy always sends Avery flowers to school, but this year she had some tulips waiting for her when she woke up Saturday morning. She is very excited to plant them in the flowerbed and watch them come back every year.
The kids informed me that they would be missing out on cupcakes, so Randy stopped at the store for the ingredients and we made some ourselves.
And of course my sweetheart got me roses and took me to dinner and a movie! I love you, Randy! Happy Valentines Day everyone!!

2 comments:
Great sweater Shallan! Sorry to hear the kids were sick on Valentine's Day!!! Boo hoo. Glad they are feeling better.
Poor kiddos! Mitchell had to miss his Valentine's party too because he was sick...something's in the air I tell ya!! Cute pic of you and Randy!
Post a Comment