Sunday, December 13, 2009

BYU vs USF

 
As I mentioned before, Noah was so sweet to get us some great seats so we could help cheer him on. We were so excited because not only were we going to see Noah play, but we were there for his very first starting position!! His name, his picture, and our hometown (BARTLESVILLE, OK!!) lit up over the big screen at the Energy Solutions Center where the Utah Jazz play! It was so awesome!!

 
Randy taught seminary for 3 years and Noah was one of his students. They have stayed friends ever since. Noah even let Randy cut his hair one time... now that takes some trust!! We went to all the games when Noah played in high school and have always enjoyed watching him play. I think for Randy it brought him back to the days he played basketball for Bartlesville (he was really good) and he could relive those days again through Noah.

 
We met up with Noah after the game. He played AWESOME! We were so proud of him. He played most of the game until they sat the starters. Yes... BYU beat USF!! Side note: Randy bought this awesome BYU pullover that he is wearing in the picture. I didn't find anything so I just wore what I had been wearing all day. As we were going to our seats I leaned over to Russ Madsen and said jokingly, "I hope San Francisco isn't green!" He started laughing and said, "Actually, they are!" Just my luck! I'm down in the BYU family section wearing USF colors! Luckily when they took off their green warm-ups they were wearing yellow!
 
I love this picture of Noah and his fiance, Kendall. She actually made this to say "Hartsock" and I thought it was adorable. Kendall is so sweet, Noah really found himself a great girl. We also met her sister, Ashton, which was fun since we have an Ashton. They are both super sweet girls and we enjoyed getting to know them better too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: