Friday, December 11, 2009

Girls Weekend!


So, my friends and I are the "crazy moms" that like the Twilight series. There, I admitted it!! But more importantly, Amanda came up with a great idea last year to make this a really memorably "movie night" by heading down to Dallas for the weekend. And the tradition has stuck. Once again, for the premiere of New Moon, we headed down to Dallas for a girls weekend. Here I am with Natalie Springer and Amanda Vaclaw in the lobby of our hotel.



Our first night Lauren got us reservations at Maggiano's for dinner. Yummy!! Here I am with Emilie Vaclaw, Natalie Springer, and Lauren Murray. We ate like this all weekend! Dallas has some great restaurants... and yes, we got dessert at every place we ate! Movies, shopping, and eating... what more can I say!



We got our midnight showing tickets at an awesome IMAX theatre. This theatre was very smart and decided to show Twilight to those who had purchased tickets to New Moon. So of course we bought tickets for that also so we could have good seats for New Moon. It was a great night and great weekend! Sadly my camera was out of batteries so I don't have any more pics, but I have some great memories! I grabbed this pic from Lauren's facebook! This is us at the theatre: MaryAnn Egan, Lori Ahlert, Mary Eve, Chelsea Eve,(next row) Robbie Vaclaw, Stacy Lard, Jacque Bulliegh, Natalie Springer, me, Lauren Murray, and Amy Christiansen.

No comments: