Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mother's Day Out for Ashton!

Ashton has gone with me since she was born to take Addie to Mother's day out... and now it was her turn! Tuesdays are now Ashton's day for "school" and my day to do whatever I need to do. Today, my first day to myself, I'm catching up on my blog! But I'm excited now to be able to make appointments for Tuesdays (doctors, dentists, hairstylists, grocery shopping) and do them without kids. Wow, I can't believe I'm even saying that! Ashton has Miss Nadine as her teacher and we are so happy! Addie had Miss Nadine so it made it easy to take Ashton. In fact, at open house when we were leaving, she gave Miss Nadine hugs without me even saying anything. And today when I dropped her off, she didn't cry. It looks like she has a lot of girls in her class so that will be so fun. I'm happy for her... and I'm happy to have one day to myself!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Springers said...

Lucky you! Sounds like heaven. Is Addie doing preschool? With all the talk about getting ready for school Sydnee wants to go too. I will need to find her a place I suppose. Enjoy your Tuesdays!

Camille said...

Lucky! Enjoy that free time. I'm sure it will fill up fast.

Tia said...

Wow, the kids are even bigger than when I saw them last Christmas. But just as beautiful. Sorry I didn't get the chance to see you all, next time for sure.