Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Home on the Range...

We hadn't seen Robert's son Hudson for a long time so it was great to be around him again. He has gotten so big and talks so clearly for a little 2 year old!
Hudson and Ashton are only 3 weeks apart in age, so she was super excited to have a friend around. They got along great. There was a cat out on the property that had a mouse in its mouth which they thought was fascinating- but really it was super disgusting.
Here's Austin just hanging out drinking his rootbeer. Austin Brown kept teasing him that he was named after him. There is a story behind that but I'm not going to get into it... :-)
And here are the cousins... we were trying to keep them all coralled (I think that's how you spell it and how you say it! I'm not a country girl so I don't know for sure). Actually they found this place by themselves and stayed in it all night. They were so dusty from the rocks when we got home!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: