
Soccer season is now in full gear. This year we have three soccer players! So before the madness began, we took off for a fun weekend in Dallas. Sadly, this was my kids first time to Texas! I know, embarrassing! I couldn't believe it either! Randy and I have been down there a million times... in fact, I use to live there!

We coaxed two of our best friends, Tyler and Amanda
Vaclaw (here with baby Jake) into going with us! We were so glad that they could join us! Our kids are all very close so we had a blast. The main reason for this trip was to watch
BYU play
TCU. But we had stipulations on our hotel. First, it had to be located somewhere between where
BYU was playing and the outlet mall in Allen, TX. Second, and hardest to find was....

It had to have an indoor pool!! The weather was really nice when we were there, but it was still February and an indoor pool was a must! All smiles... Avery, Ashton and
MaryKate.

I couldn't believe that most pools were outside, but I guess it is Texas! We were so excited when we finally found one! Two of our water babies- Evie and Addie.

And this hotel suited us perfectly. Logan and Austin seem pretty happy about it! Our rooms were steps away from the exit, the pool, fitness room, and computer area. It was also steps away from our other must....

Free breakfast!! This was a great bonus when there are 8 kids to think about! I think I mentioned before that Addie isn't much of a morning person! Here is Addie, Ashton and Evie entertaining themselves with Amanda's phone while waiting for breakfast.
Everything's better in Texas! Or is it bigger? Either way, I thought the waffles were awesome!

The kids were really great sports about our other main reason for being in Texas... the Outlet Mall at Allen! We shopped, then shopped, and then did a little more shopping!

But as long as we were going back to swim some more... they were fine! Ashton is ready to jump back in!

And along with shopping, we ate, then ate, and then did a little more eating! I think I gained 10 lbs. this weekend!

And then back to the pool! Evie has the sweetest smile ever!

Did I mention we did a lot of eating?!?

And then back to the real reason we were in Dallas....
gooooooo COUGARS!!! We love our Noah
Hartsock and anytime we can make an excuse to watch him play we will! This game was sold out but Noah was able to get us 4 tickets. We thought it would be a great father/son event, so Randy and Tyler took Logan and Austin to watch the game.

The Cougars did great!! They won by 23 points (I think). Austin had a blast and thought he was big stuff to get a picture with Noah. I know everyone is Jimmer fans, and so am I! But Noah will always be our favorite!!

While the boys went to the game... you guessed it!! WE SWAM!!! Here is Avery enjoying the pool. We also took much needed naps!

Such a great weekend with such amazing friends!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun weekend! Hope you found some good deals at the outlets. Love the waffles! :)
Post a Comment