Monday, March 14, 2011

SOLD!!!

Well, I guess it's official!! It's been a long time coming, but we finally did it. We had our house on the market by owner for about 3 months, then took if off for about 6 months and then listed with a realtor. We put it back up at exactly the wrong time of year, but after 9 months we are proud to say we finally found a great buyer for our neighbors and away we go! Randy and Avery will miss this house the most. I will miss our neighbors but I never really felt like this was MY house. Austin, Addie and Ashton don't care about any of it. Addie just wants stairs. :) We have decided to build our next, and hopefully our final, house. We are super excited to get to see all the steps and pick out our own colors and materials. In the mean time, we will be staying with Randy's parents. I hope they are ready for some excitement around the house! We close April 1st and are hoping to be in our new house around July or August. We are still in Bartlesville, just getting our much needed 4th bedroom!

3 comments:

Springers said...

So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the plans for the new place. Fun stuff! Except, I thought choosing all the colors, fixtures, etc. was torture!

Bobbie Murphy said...

YAY!!! Congrats that you finally sold your house! Can't wait to see the new house!

Camille said...

Congratulations! It will be so fun to have new everything. I'm so happy for you guys!