I have cut Ashton's hair once before. It wasn't a whole lot, maybe 2 or 3 inches. I wouldn't have attempted that with my other girls but Ashton had so many curls that I knew if I didn't get it perfectly straight it wouldn't be a big deal. But those beautiful curls have began to disappear, as I was so afraid they might do. And now it was time to let them all go as we got our first official haircut!!
They sat her in a little yellow Hummer and turned on Dora the Explorer, so she sat nice and still for the hair stylist.

A little hair drying and she was good to go!

But not before she got a braid and some beads to go in the braid! She chose purple. She was very excited about this fun little part of her hair cut!
Next she got to pick a goody out of the treasure box.

And finally she got her "big kid" certificate with a little piece of her hair. She really has turned in to a big kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment