Thursday, November 17, 2011

Austin's first Oklahoma Sooners Football game!

Randy was two tickets to the OU vs A&M game. And who better to take with him than his son!! Austin had so much fun!
I think Randy waited just the right amount of time to take Austin with him. Now that he has friends to play with in the neighborhood, he has really gotten in to football and appreciates the sport.
Oh my goodness! I was so glad that Randy got a picture of this guy because Austin kept talking about him! He couldn't believe how far back he could bend and still walk. He tried it a couple of times in our front yard but would fall over! It was funny watching him try to impersonate this guy!
And he loved how the Sooner Scooner would come out onto the field after every touchdown! I wish I could have been there to watch him take it all in!
The game was a lot of fun, especially since the Sooners won!
Austin loved watching Landry Jones play, but I know he loved having his own day with his dad just as much!

I woke up the other day to find Austin already up and watching TV. This isn't unusual as Austin is a morning person. But instead of seeing cartoons or the Disney Channel on, he was watching Sportscenter!!! I couldn't believe it! My little boy is growing up! It's so fun to watch him grow!

1 comment:

Springers said...

Fun day! Jaxson got to go with Sam to the ATM bowl game. Isn't it great to send these boys to play with dad!