
Our Christmas celebration always starts with Randy's ConocoPhillips Christmas party! They do such an amazing job and it's great because they have so many fun things for the kids to do. Of course, a visit from Santa always puts a smile on the kids face!

This is our Grammy Allyson. Allyson is one of the main people in charge of the Christmas party and she is amazing. So talented!! We love our Grammy Allyson!

There were so many fun activities as always. Bo Bo the clown was there making balloons.
This creative Angry Birds bean bag toss
Fishing for snacks! :)
Face or hand painting
And then it ended with everyone going into the Auditorium for a special concert from no other than...
I loved her set... it looked so cozy! But the reason I added this picture was because during the performance, Addie kept telling me that her Uncle Robert was the bass guitar guy. I kept telling her it wasn't him but she would keep asking me how he got here so fast, and why she didn't know he played that big guitar. I honestly didn't see the resemblance until I saw this picture I took! If you know Randy's brother, Robert, I'm sure you can see the resemblance too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment