It's that time of year again! Always stressful trying to decide what to be for Halloween! Avery came up with an awesome outfit. She's Clark Kent turning in to Superman! That way if the weather got cold she would have a jacket to wear... so smart!! (And I have to say- super cute!)
Austin was an OU football player.
And Addie was his biggest fan as an OU cheerleader!
We finally got Ashton to be the lion! I LOVED this costume and now I have a picture of each of my kids in it!
This Halloween we went with our friends the Auschwitz's to our church for their Trunk or Treat.
We also went to our neighborhoods block party
and then went trick or treating. Avery actually took off at this point and went to a friends Halloween party and trick or treating with them. Her first year to not go with us- sniff, sniff- growing up!
But as always... our favorite thing to do is sit outside our house and pass out candy!


No comments:
Post a Comment