Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Birthday, Randy!

So, I have to throw in a little confession.  I've gotten behind on my blog and am in the process of catching up because it is important to me.  Having said that, my biggest problem with catching up is not remembering everything!  This is why I plan on never getting behind... at least this far... again!  (I'm about 9 months behind- oops!)  So my husband is the most important person in my life.  I love and adore my kids but they come second to him.  I feel terrible though because the only thing I remember about his birthday is that we went to his favorite Bartlesville restaurant called Frank and Lola's.  So, instead of talking about what we did for his birthday, I thought I'd give a little list of some of his favorite things.  Sometimes when we are driving long distances I try to keep him awake by asking different questions.  One time I asked him about his favorite things... and I think if one day my kids are reading this they might find this fun.  So these are some of my handsome, amazing, wonderful husbands' favorite things... at least at age 35!

Favorite:
cologne- Affliction from Buckle
color- blue
candy bar- Snickers
gum- Extra's Peppermint
drink- Coca Cola
snack- Beef Jerky
mint- Lifesaver's Spearmint
cake- chocolate
dessert- cheesecake
fruit- grapes
cookie- chocolate chip
movie- Gladiator
scent- Shallan's perfume (love him!)
type of books- scriptures
type of magazines- Sports Illustrated
restaurant- Pappadeux's
place to shop- Dick's Sporting Goods
board game- Apples to Apples
tv show- Duck Dynasty
jewelry- wedding ring
accessories- sunglasses



No comments: