Monday, February 4, 2013

Austin's Basketball Season

 This was Austin's second season to play basketball.  He was super excited to get going again.
 Randy helped head up a program this year to keep us in town which I was so grateful for!  Our teams were formed from our elementary schools so each elementary had a team or two and we played against each other on Saturdays.
 Last year we traveled far for our teams to maybe score 2 or 3 baskets an entire game!  I could really see the difference in the boys this year.  They had all grown fundamentally but I was still glad we weren't traveling!  I just think its too soon for that.
 Austin really impressed me this season.  He didn't score one basket the entire season last year but this year he really took on a leadership role and scored more than one basket every game.  
We all enjoyed watching him play... with his little tongue sticking out!  Here are some of his fans hanging out in the bleachers!  

No comments: