Monday, May 20, 2013

We love our sports!!

 We are such a sports family!  I've been bad about taking my camera with me to the sporting events because if I take my camera then I'm always afraid of missing the perfect shot so I keep my camera up at my face the whole game and then I can't really get in to the game because I'm too focused!  So here are a couple pictures I took this season.  This particular day with Addie and Ashton was a weekend when it was just me and the little girls.  The night before we did sponge rollers and nail polish... so they both wanted to wear their hair down for their games.  Believe me, we don't usually curl their hair for their soccer games!  Addie was a natural and we were so excited that this was her last time on the really small fields so she could actually get out there and play some soccer.  Ashton is more about the fun of it... and sometimes she wasn't so excited to play.  In fact, she is wanting to take a season off so we probably won't play in the fall.
 Avery is loving her team and especially her coach.  He's just fresh out of college and played soccer himself and has a lot of enthusiasm for the sport.  She's learned so much from him and we hope he stays her coach for a long time.  He's from Liverpool, so he has a fun accent.
 I love that Austin loves baseball, because I'm such a baseball fan!  He also had a great season and with Randy as his coach they got to pick their own team... Atlanta Braves of course!!!
After the regular season, Austin was chosen to be on the All-Star team and Randy was chosen to be an All-Star coach for the Nationals.  They won!!  Such a great experience and a great way to start off summer!

No comments: