I can't believe my beautiful baby girl is 5!! Look at that smile on her face... this is truly how she almost always is! She's such a joy and brings so much life and love into our home.
Ashton's favorite breakfast is sausage wraps from the donut shop, so this is what she asked to have for her birthday breakfast... with some donut holes of course!
It worked out great that she had gymnastics today because there's nothing else she would have rather done for fun on her birthday!
After that we headed over to Chili's for lunch!
Ashton got her very first bike for her birthday! She loves the seat on back and always takes her dolls for rides!
She also got a new swim suit which worked great as she had a little party with friends in the backyard!
Avery was such a huge help! She put together all the games and played with the kids the whole time while I sat on the back porch talking to all the parents! Avery loved it and I loved it as well! I'm not good at being in charge of a group of kids!
Happy, happy birthday sweet Ashton! We love you so very much and are so grateful for the beautiful girl you are turning in to!



No comments:
Post a Comment