It's always fun to get some snow, but it's even more fun to finally have a beautiful day after all the cold weather! Randy and Avery were out of town but that didn't stop us from finally getting some Vitamin D and enjoying an awesome day!! We started at the tennis courts. (Ashton, Austin and Addie)
Next we walked over to the golf course and hit on the driving range for a while. I love that we have lockers there and can just stop by and get our clubs out. That comes in handy!
Next we walked over to the middle of the park for some time at the green tower. Its so nice to have this up and running again, I remember climbing it as a child and feeling like I was so high in the air! It still feels a little high!
Selfie up on the top of the tower!
We also took a second to say hello to the buffalo by the tower.
Then we headed over to the monkey bars with my little monkeys
and swung on the swings!
It was a fun-filled day!
One that deserved a trip to Sonic afterwards for some drinks.
When we got home Austin got to work on a playhouse. He got a little aggression out using a hammer to make a door! At least he remembered his safety glasses!
And Ashton got busy cleaning her car while I cleaned mine! I think it turned out to be just the day we needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment