I can't believe Austin is twelve! This is a big birthday for him as he will now be going in to the young men's program and holding the priesthood in our church and will be passing the sacrament. I can't believe we've hit this milestone! It definitely makes me feel old!
It's hard when your birthday is on a school day! But I grabbed him out for lunch and met up with Randy at one of Austin's favorite restaurants, Chili's!
What's a birthday without a few gifts, right?!
I've never been big on birthday parties, they're too stressful for me! But with the kids getting older and needing entertained less, I was fine with Austin having a sleepover with some of his friends. Luckily for us, the chili cook-off and dessert auction at church was that night so we fed the boys there and won a dessert and took it back home. Austin, Burk Hansen, Brandon Bulleigh, Logan Vaclaw and Mack Vaclaw all had a great night hanging out! Happy Birthday buddy!! We love you so much!!




No comments:
Post a Comment