Looks like I've been tagged again... thanks Amanda!!! I still love you!!! It was fun reading yours. So, here it goes:
HIM OR ME
What is his name? Randy Edward
How long did you date? We dated for two years, wrote letters for two years (he was on a mission for our church) and then dated for another 6 months before we got engaged! Yes, you could say I knew what I was getting myself into!!
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Lately, it has definitely been me! He was in a contest with his family to lose weight while I've been in another contest with my little "bun in the oven" to gain weight! By the way, he won the contest!! Good job, honey! He lost 25 lbs.
Who said I love you first? Randy definitely said it first!
Who is smarter? I have no problem saying Randy is smarter than me!
Whose temper is worse? I don't know, we are both really competitive... most people wouldn't think I have a temper but as one of my friends has said- I become a different person once I step onto a court!
Who does the laundry? Me, myself and I.
Who does the dishes? I do. His dishes do make it to the sink but never quite get into that dishwasher!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When we got married, Randy always slept on the side that was closest to the door because I was always afraid of someone coming in (Randy tells me I watch too many 20/20 and Dateline shows) but now I sleep on the right side, which is closest to the door. I moved over there when we had Addie so it would be easier for me to get up and get her and just never moved back! Plus we have a security system now so I'm not as paranoid!
Who pays the bills? He does.
Who cooks dinner? I do. :) I'm laughing right now because I don't cook that often! Randy is picky and doesn't like half the things I make. I have gotten better as far as only cooking things he likes when I know he will be home for dinner and cooking things I like when I know I'm just cooking for the kids and I!!
Who drives when you are together? He does, he can't stand my driving. The only times I drive is if we are going far distances and he wants to sleep.
Who is more stubborn? I am.
Whose parents do you see the most? We see both quite a bit since we live in the same town, but Nana (my mom) is are life-saver, money-saver, babysitter! THANK YOU!!
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? He does, but I think I have more life-long close friends that I consider priceless.
Who has more siblings? He does- but it's close! We both fall right in the middle of large families!
Who wears the pants in the family? I know he appreciates and always seeks my advice... but he wears the pants! I'm a good supporter!
So... now it's my turn to tag! Go for it Amy!! :)
2 comments:
Thanks for being a good sport, it was fun to read your responses, even though I already knew some of them!!
Way to go Randy... 25 lbs. That's awesome! Fun read.
Post a Comment