Thursday, May 28, 2009

Austin's Kindergarten Graduation


Austin has now graduated from Will Rogers Early Childhood Center and will be attending school with Avery! I can't believe I will finally have them both at one school!
I had a hard time getting Austin and Randy to agree to go to this graduation (like father like son) but I think they were glad they went in the end.
The kids sang some really cute songs and it really did go by quickly. One of the sad things is that some of Austins friends will go to Wayside Elementary and others will be going to Ranch Heights Elementary. Brandon is one of Austin's good friends and they will not be going to school together anymore. We will have to have lots of playdates!
Here I am... proud momma!! And yes, I have decided to go natural with my hair color, no more highlighting (at least for a little while!)

No comments: