Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend


Randy's sister, Julie, got married this weekend. We were lucky enough to get all the family in town... actually VERY lucky!! Thank you, Karl, for flying in for a mere 24 hrs before heading back to Delaware! We really appreciate the sacrifice!! It was so great to get the family together and we all had a great time hanging with cousins/brothers/sisters/etc. I had a lot of fun putting together this video from the pictures I had. I just wish I would have taken my camera on our journey to Julie and Derek's new house...(inside joke). Sorry it's so fuzzy- the actually pictures don't look like that!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

What a fabulous video! Thank you so much for putting that together. I still need to get my post done. You've inspired me- and I have pictures of the trek and adventure to Julie's new house! We had such a great time with the family and made some great memories. Thanks for documenting them and catching so many of them on film!