Sunday, June 14, 2009

Austin's T-ball

 
Austin just started t-ball this season. We have had a lot of fun watching him, and he is actually pretty good! I wasn't sure how it would be hitting off a tee, but he had a lot of good hits.
 
Randy was an assistant coach. Our friend Tyler Vaclaw was the head coach, which was a big responsibility this year because there were so many rain outs! But we finally made it through the season!
 
Here is Austin in his "ready" position. That doesn't mean the ball won't go by though!! We had a lot of fun watching the boys chase after the ball, throw it way over other teammates heads, and try to remember which direction to run after they hit the ball!
 
I loved this picture of Austin! It shows so much personality! Nice season, Austin! You played great and we are so proud of you! Can't wait to see you play coach pitch!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anne said...

No more T-ball? You lucky girl! Ours goes from T-ball to pitching machine. I am hoping Drew can play up next year and go straight to pitching machine. He LOVES his baseball. They MUST be related!

Jeremy Price said...

I really like the pictures at the top of your blog. Your hair is so cute, what a beautiful family.