
Well, we have outgrown our home! The time has come to move on, but the house must sell first! It's really hard to leave this house- it has some really great features and our neighborhood and neighbors are amazing. We have even had contractors out to see how we could add a bedroom and bath on just so we could stay! But in the end, we have decided to sell, and we are having an open house this Sunday (June 28th) from 2pm-4pm. We are trying to spread the word anyway we can, so if you live in Bartlesville or know anyone who does and are looking for a great house- send them our way! They can even check our our other blog for more details and pictures: www.4514limestone.blogspot.com

2 comments:
Your house is very pretty.
I remember when the house was first built. It was empty for quite a while. It was one of first on the street. The economy was sour at the time. But I used to drive by it and wish that I could buy it. It was so cute. I never went in, but now I see that it was cute inside too.
I'd be happy to send anyone your way... ON ONE CONDITION... YOU DON'T LEAVE THE WARD!!!!! ;-)
How did it go this past weekend? I will definately tell anyone I can think of. Good luck!
Post a Comment