We got to the stadium early and had plenty of time to walk around and find some fun shirts, hats and other souvenirs.
We also got to watch batting practice and try to catch some balls. The Royals were playing the Colorado Rockies so we were watching them do their batting practice. Austin brought his glove to try and catch some balls. Randy, Austin and Addie sat front row on the first base side while Avery, Ashton and I got the tickets that were given to us so we sat a few rows up from home plate.
Here I am with Addie and Ashton before we left to go sit in our seats. I had no idea just how great our seats were going to be! We got to go into the Diamond Club Lounge and hang out. We could have stayed in there and watched the game perfectly but we went down to our cushioned seats probably about 7 rows or so up from home plate. It was amazing! We stayed there until about the 5th inning and then went out to Randy's seats until the 7th inning. We went up to the top for the 8th inning and then left the game at the top of the 9th. The kids did GREAT! I couldn't believe they made it so long! Now when they see baseball on the TV they get really excited, even Ashton! Sadly the Royals lost 7-11, but it was a great game and we had a great time!

No comments:
Post a Comment