She kept debating on whether or not to try out for a speaking part. She decided to try out for one, but not a main one. She was so excited when she found out she got a part! She had to say, "Ahoy mateys, land ho and here we go!" She did a great job speaking into the mic, I could understand every word she said. Here is Avery with her friend Kaitlyn Smith.
It was a really fun little play and they put a lot of hard work into it. Avery was very animated with her facial expressions and I'm pretty sure I could hear her singing above the rest of the pirates! She was so darn cute!
They did their play twice, once during school and then another time that evening. We came up for the one during school. Austin was there too, but he had already gone back to his classroom when I took this picture. I brought the girls back for the evening performance while Randy took Austin to his baseball game. The girls and I enjoyed it just as much the second time around! Great job, Avery!

No comments:
Post a Comment